OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
2. Eligibility: Taos Ski Valley / The Blake Sweepstakes is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page of www.skitaos.com/win and who are 18 or older as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law.
Owners or employees of Taos Ski Valley and Rossignol, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Sponsors: Group Rossignol USA, Inc.; Taos Ski Valley, Inc.
4. Administrator: Taos Ski Valley, Inc. 107 Sutten Place, Taos Ski Valley, NM 87525
5. Prizes: Grand prize drawings on March 26, 2017. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be notified by email by a Taos Ski Valley representative. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Taos Ski Valley to use winner's name and likeness for purposes of advertising and marketing without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 3:00 pm Mountain Standard Time (MST) on December 12, 2016 and ending March 25, 2017. All online entries must be received by March 25, 2017 11:59PM MST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter this Sweepstakes, please access the sweepstakes application at www.skitaos.com/win. Only one Entry per email address and only one natural person per email address are allowed to enter. Duplicate entries are void and further void all entries from same email address or from same natural person. Entries may also be submitted in person via Taos Ski Valley’s offline entry collection at industry tradeshows. All online Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period and timeliness will be determined by the computer time on Sponsor’s server. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than one allowable Entry will void all of that participant’s entries.
7. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Sponsors reserve the right to verify eligibility of all entrants. Incomplete Entries and Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements, including all requirements with regards to age and residence, are void. Sponsors, the Administrator and their agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected Entries, for technical, hardware/software failures of any kind, for lost/unavailable network connections, or for failed or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the Entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt.
Sponsors reserve the right to modify the scheduling of the Sweepstakes without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of Entries and/or entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered on the date the Entry is submitted. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entrants agree to receive updates, special offers, newsletters, etc. from Sponsors in the form of email communications. Entrants may choose to unsubscribe from these communications at any time. Sponsors will never sell or share email addresses with third parties.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Taos Ski Valley. Winners will be notified within five (5) days following their selection by email to the same email address they used to enter the sweepstakes. Taos Ski Valley shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
9. Taxes and Costs Related to the Prizes: All applicable taxes and fees and any license and delivery charges are the sole responsibility of the Winner. All expenses and incidentals and other applicable taxes or charges not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the responsibility of the Winners. Prizes may be reported as income (on a 1099 form) to a Winner, and the Winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt and use of any prize awarded, including any prize or portion of a prize not specified herein as being provided, including luggage fees, ground transportation, additional meals, gratuities, and souvenirs.