- ALBUQUERQUE TO TAOS: I-25 to Santa Fe; exit on 599 north to by-pass Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
- ARIZONA TO TAOS: I-40 to Albuquerque; I-25 to Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
- BRECKENRIDGE TO TAOS: Hwy. 9 to Fairplay; Hwy. 285 and Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- CRESTED BUTTE TO TAOS: Hwy. 135 to Gunnison; Hwy. 50 to Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- DENVER TO TAOS: I-25 to Colorado Springs to Walsenburg; Hwy. 160 to Fort Garland; Hwy. 159 and Hwy. 522 to Taos
- DURANGO TO TAOS: Hwy. 160 to Pagosa Springs; Hwy. 84 to Chama; Hwy. 17 to Antonito; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- VAIL TO TAOS: I-70 to Copper Mountain; Hwy. 91 to Leadville; Hwy. 24 and Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- WEST TEXAS TO TAOS: I-40 to Clines Corners; Hwy. 285 to I-25 to Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
DIRECTIONS FROM TAOS > TAOS SKI VALLEY
- Travel north on US-64 W/Paseo Del Pueblo Norte
- Continue north 4 miles until you reach a stoplight. Turn right at the stoplight onto NM-150 N
- In the Town of Arroyo Seco, stay left to remain on NM-150 N (4.8 miles)
- After the straightaway, turn right at the dead end to stay on NM-150 N (1.1 miles)
- NM-150 N will become the Taos Ski Valley parking lot (8.7 miles)
- Airlines servicing Albuquerque, Denver and Colorado Springs: Alaska, Allegiant (Albuquerque & Denver), American, Delta, Jet Blue (Albuquerque & Denver), Southwest (Albuquerque & Denver), United
- Direct flights to Santa Fe, NM: American Airlines from Dallas/Fort Worth, TX and Phoenix, AZ. United to Denver International Airport.
- Taos Municipal Airport: 5,800-foot runway, 75-foot width, 7,094-foot elevation, U-122.8, AWOS 132.975, RCO 122.25, FPO 129.975, 100LL, Jet-A, hanger available. (575) 758-4500 and (575) 737-0505
RAIL RUNNER, COME VISIT BY TRAIN!
- New Mexico's brand new commuter rail. Frequent trains running from Albuquerque to Santa Fe.
- Bus shuttles available from the Santa Fe Railyard District Station to the Town of Taos running Thursday through Sunday.
- Information on the Rail Runner can be found here.
- Information on the Taos Ski Valley Shuttle can be found here.
CHILI LINE - 341 TSV GREEN
Operating December 20 - March 30.
341 TSV Green provides fare-free service to the town of:
- El Prado
- Arroyo Seco
- Taos Ski Valley
Taos has partnered with Carpool World to provide you with a fun, cheap, and environmentally friendly way to get to the resort. Log onto carpoolworld.com/taos, create a profile, and find new friends looking to share a ride!