Spring is here and we have summer on our minds. We’re looking forward to sunshine, river days and lots of bikes & hikes! We’re also looking forward to a busy summer season here at the ski valley and that means we’ll be needing some help. Our available summer positions are posted and we hope you consider applying!
We’re a group of individuals who enjoy providing exceptional experiences to our guests and staff; are passionate about protecting our beautiful landscape and it’s surrounding; and take pride in giving back to our community and planet. With a purpose like Enjoy. Protect. Give. it’s no wonder we’ve built an incredible team living our values both personally and professionally, each and every day. Join the movement by applying today!
All About Taos Ski Valley
Here, at the end of a box canyon surrounded by wilderness where the Rockies begin in the shadow of the iconic Kachina Peak is a place situated off the map of ordinary. A place that since its first lift was installed over 60 years ago has strived to stay true to its roots while growing better rather than bigger. Here we get a glimpse of the future, a ski area that is redefining what a year-round mountain resort can look like. A place that is independent, free-spirited, and intimate in scale. A place that is more home than destination, more retreat than resort, and the people that come here are more family than guests.
This defining drive to be better is at our core, but better means more than how we do business, it reflects what nature and history has so generously given us. Big vertical and terrain, abundant snowfall and sunshine, and a rich cultural mosaic formed by the heritage of its original Pueblo people and vibrant Hispanic influences. By its community of artists and artisans and by the adventurers drawn to its spectacular wilderness. Today, amidst this enduring character are the winds of change, it’s a revitalization of Taos Ski Valley that will preserve both our values and our environment, while reinvesting in lodging, infrastructure, lifts, snowmaking, and facilities. Our goal still is to grow better rather than bigger and to create something that is unique in approach that is supportive of our environment, our community and our culture. This vision for the future has helped make us the first ski resort in the world to earn B Corp Certification. It’s a symbol of where we’re headed and what we stand for.
If you share these values and want to make your contribution to our mission, please apply so we can get to know you better.
Objectives of our overall compensation philosophy include
- Fairly & competitively compensate within our region, industry & larger marketplace while keeping with our B Corp ethics
- Pair equity amongst genders and similar types of work, rather than relying on past wage history
- Support pay transparency & encourage openness on compensation topics
- Conducting regular, organization-wide pay analyses to ensure fair and unbiased compensation
- Rewarding those that are results-driven, contribute positively & bring additional value to the organization by aligning with our organization’s overall goals, B Corp ethics and sustainability guidelines.
Sweet perks include
- Retail, Rental, F&B, Lodging & Recreational discounts
- Totally cool deals on awesome gear
- Internal recognition programs
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Awesome staff events and cultural experiences
- Access to wellness programs and gym discounts!
- A robust Employee Assistance Program offering all kinds of wonderful perks!
- A comprehensive Full-Time, Year-Round Benefits Package including Medical Insurance, Employer paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability, Employer match for 401K contribution, Parental Leave, Paid Volunteer Time and Paid PTO/Wellness Days!
we want you to be yourself
Here at Taos Ski Valley, Inc. we want you to be yourself! We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which means your gender, your sex life, your skin color, your age, disability, DNA, military status, who you love or your religious beliefs are all welcomed and appreciated here. We prefer to base our hiring on your values, your experience & qualifications and your passions! So, if you're stoked about the mountain, want to work for a B Corp, have a positive, can-do attitude and are good at what you do, then we want you!
In June of 2018, Taos Ski Valley was awarded the Gold level recognition from Family Friendly New Mexico. As a family friendly certified business, we value a healthy balance between work and life, which means we provide the time and capacity to ensure our staff can care for their children and families, have access to good benefits and are able to contribute to their community. Award selection is based on 4 family friendly policy categories: Paid Leave, Health Support, Work Schedules & Economic Support. We are proud to provide with benefits in all 4 categories and to have been recognized for our efforts.
Learn more at Family Friendly New Mexico.