TAOS SKI VALLEY OPENING DAY
November 23, 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Break in those new boots, wax your skis, tune your board because it is that time of year again! Come celebrate Taos Ski Valley's 2017/18 Opening Day.
With a helping hand from the Snowmaking Crew, Taos Ski Valley is opening Thursday, November 23 with select terrain accessible by the Pioneer Lift. Pioneer Lift serves two beginner runs and a magic carpet.
2017/18 Early Season Opening Schedule:
• Pioneer Lift open Thursday, November 23 to Sunday, November 26
• Pioneer Lift open Friday, December 1 to Sunday, December 3
• Resort open daily starting Friday, December 8 (conditions permitting, available lifts and terrain to be announced)
Pioneer Lift Ticket Rates:
- Adult $25
- Teen/Senior/Military/Service $15
- Youth $10
- Ages six and under and 80 and over ski free every day
- Taos Card holders will enjoy 50% of day tickets during this early season opening
Lifts operate from 9 am to 4 pm. The world renown Ernie Blake Snowsports School will be offering adult and children’s ski and snowboard lessons. The terrain serviced by Pioneer Lift is ideal for those new to the sport as well as beginners with a goal of improving their skills.
Taos Ski Valley is offering a special offer for New Mexico residents over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. New Mexico Thanksgiving Getaway rates starting from $150++ for a deluxe king or queen (subject to availability, resort fee and taxes). Valid on stays between November 22 and 27.
Book online at SkiTaos.com | Promo Code: REDORGREEN or call Taos Central Reservations at 800.776.1111
Pray for Snow Party | Friday, November 24
Come raise a glass to Ullr and a snow-filled winter season.
From 5 pm to 8 pm and presented by Denver-based 10 Barrel Brewing Company
Live music featuring Ry Taylor and Taos bluegrass jam band, The Noseeums
Plus, get your Martini Tree Mug Club Mug and enjoy $2 draft beers all winter.
Eats & Drinks | Nov. 23 to 26 and Dec. 1 to 3
- 192 - Open daily from 7 am to 10 am for breakfast; 11 am to 9 pm for lunch/dinner. Non-Thanksgiving Seatings still available!
- Tenderfoot Katie's - Open from 7:30 am to 10:30 am for breakfast; 11am to 1:30 pm for lunch
- Martini Tree - Open 10 am to 8 pm
More Special Offers | Nov. 23 to 26
- Receive 25% off any service or retail items at The Spa & Wellness Center. Call 575.776.5340 for reservations and reference "Pray for Snow".
- Save 25% off any ONE regularly priced item at Taos Sports (excludes select brands)