For the adventurous traveler seeking an off-the-beaten-path winter escape, Taos Ski Valley invites you to northern New Mexico where the Rockies begin. Here, plein air inspired sunsets and endless clear blue skies meet lush wilderness and New Mexico’s highest point, Wheeler Peak (13,161 ft). Taos is surrounded by panoramic views and the natural phenomenon of the Rio Grande Gorge. Home to the Taos Pueblo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a number of world renown museums and art galleries, the greater Taos region offers a rich, cultural landscape steeped in a thousand years of history and lore.
True and Improved
Come experience the revitalization of Taos Ski Valley – a resort with 62 years of experience and a new ownership group focused on a singular vision: maintaining Taos’ intimacy while elevating its offerings. Be part of our journey and be one of the first to see this once-in-a-lifetime transformation of an iconic mountain destination.
Front Range Fly & Escape Package
Package starting from $1,500 pp*
- Roundtrip air service between Centennial Airport (APA) in Denver to Taos on a private King Air plane (60 minute flight)
- Roundtrip ground transportation between Taos Regional Airport and Taos Ski Valley (25 minute ride)
- Accommodations in a beautifully appointed Suite at The Blake at Taos Ski Valley , a Silver LEED Certified hotel in the heart of the Resort Plaza and steps from the base area lifts (based on two-night stay, additional nights available please inquire)
- Lift Tickets and Demo Gear
- Dinner at The Bavarian Restaurant
* Subject to availability, tax and fees. Price per person reflects a group of seven staying for two nights. Pricing will vary based on group size and length of stay.