Ski Lift Safety
Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind when using a chairlift:
- Need Assistance? Ask the lift attendant for help. Smallest kids should load closest to the attendant.
- Remove and carry packs. Do not use phones, music or games while loading or unloading.
- It is OK to miss a chair. Wait for the next one.
- When loading, watch for the approaching chair. Then sit to the back once seated.
- Drop something? Let it fall. Any item dropped can be picked up later.
- Absolutely no horseplay on the lifts.