Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind when using a chairlift:
- Need Assistance? Ask the lift attendant for help. Smallest kids should load closest to the attendant.
- Remove and carry packs. Do not use phones, music or games while loading or unloading.
- It is OK to miss a chair. Wait for the next one.
- When loading, watch for the approaching chair. Then sit to the back once seated.
- Drop something? Let it fall. Any item dropped can be picked up later.
- Absolutely no horseplay on the lifts.