Bacon & Brews
The Third Annual Bacon and Brews Festival is returning to Taos Ski Valley on Saturday, July 6th featuring a fantastic lineup of regional breweries and local restaurants for a fun afternoon of sampling beer and bacon themed bites. As the weather heats up, the Ski Valley is staying cool and these visiting breweries are promising a variety of crisp beer, perfect for summer.
The festival will be held outside in the RESORT CENTER PLAZA at Taos Ski Valley (base of Lift 1). Food, brew and music will kick off at noon!
Participating Restaurants: Coming Soon
Event Entry Details:
- Full Entry (Food & Brew Samples): Advance $40 / Day of $45
- Must be 21 and over to purchase this ticket
- Food Entry (Food Samples): Advance $25 / Day of $30
- Employee pricing: Day of $30
- Employees must show staff pass to receive discounted pricing the day of the event.
Tickets are on sale now until July 5, 2019 at 11:00pm MST. CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets!