Rentals & Repairs
Due to the November 13, 2020 NM Public Health Order which requires outdoor recreation facilities to close for 14 days, Taos Ski Valley will no longer start its winter season Nov 26th. When Public Health Orders are lifted and allow ski resorts to open in Taos County, the resort will coordinate and mobilize its operations as quickly as possible, with a focus on ensuring best COVID-Safe Practices. Taos Ski Valley anticipated irregularities in its operations this season due to COVID-related closures, and has developed plans to be nimble and efficient in the face of uncertainty this year. We look forward to welcoming guests on the mountain soon, and we encourage everyone to stay safe and healthy at home right now.
Due to the uncertainty of the NM Public Health Order, we are currently limiting rentals to existing reservations only. As stated in our refund policy: if the resort closes for COVID-19 reasons, all rental equipment purchases will receive a full refund.
Before renting, please read the following important changes in our rental policy:
- All rentals must be purchased in advance online. Purchase may not be completed without filling in all waivers.
- Ski Rental Packages include skis, boots, poles, helmet, and storage. Snowboard Rental Packages includes snowboard, boots, helmet, and storage.
- All multi-day rentals include overnight ski or snowboard storage.
- Guests must complete their online booking to guarantee rental equipment. This includes the signing the rental agreement, waiver, and paying for the rental.
- Masks are required to enter the rental shop.
- Guests will be able to pick rentals up from 7am to 7pm daily.
- We will only allow 15 guests into the rental shop every 15 minutes. Please arrive early in order to schedule your pickup time for the day. You will receive a card that allows you access to the shop for a 15 minute session. If you do not show up during your assigned time slot, you will have to sign up for a new time.
To avoid crowds, please pick your equipment up the night before use, beginning after 5pm for next-day rentals.
Best for Improving
Best Suited for intermediate to recreational advanced. This equipment is designed for a more accomplished skier or snowboarder on more varied terrain. Helmet and day locker storage included.
Best for accomplished enjoyment
Best suited for aggressive intermediate all the way to expert skier or snowboarder. This equipment is designed for all mountain use in all conditions. Helmet and day storage included.
BEST FOR AGES 7-12
Modern equipment for the child who is looking to keep up with the rest of the family. Our kid's equipment provides plenty of features and benefits that will help your child increase his or her skill level. Helmet and day storage included.
TUNING AND REPAIR
Experience the Montana Crystal Glide Finish. Our experienced service technicians will provide you with perfectly prepared and ready to use equipment.
|Mount prep test||$69|
|Edge, glide & wax||$49|
|Iron on w/edge||$32|
|Snowboard iron on wax||$17|
|Ski iron on wax||$17|
|Boot & binding adjustment||$10|
|Wax & debur||$12|
|Open repair work||$60 per hour|
|Base weld||$10 minimum|