Rentals & Repairs
Rentals will be limited to guests with reservations
Rental fittings will be scheduled for specified times
Maximum of 8 guests in rental shop at a time
Review and acknowledge before arrival
Complete waivers and rental forms online prior to appointment
Double check your pre-arrival emails for trip details
Properly fitting masks must be worn at all times
Leave 6 feet between individuals
Keep gatherings to a maximum of 5 individuals
We are currently accepting reservations for rentals. see below for our updated policy.
As stated in our refund policy: if the resort closes for COVID-19 reasons, all rental equipment purchases will receive a full refund.
Due to the uncertainty of the NM Public Health Order, we are currently renting at a limited capacity.
Please read the following important changes in our rental policy:
- Ski Rental Packages include skis, boots, poles, helmet, and storage. Snowboard Rental Packages includes snowboard, boots, helmet, and storage.
- All multi-day rentals include overnight ski or snowboard storage.
- Guests must complete their booking online to guarantee rental equipment. This includes the signing the rental agreement, waiver, and paying for the rental.
- Masks are required to enter the rental shop.
- Guests will be able to pick rentals up from 8am and return by 5pm daily.
- We will only allow 5 guests into the rental shop every 15 minutes. Please arrive early in order to schedule your pickup time for the day. You will receive an appointment card that allows you access to the shop for a 15 minute session.
Please arrive early in order to schedule your pickup time for the day!
Best for Improving
Best Suited for intermediate to recreational advanced. This equipment is designed for a more accomplished skier or snowboarder on more varied terrain. Helmet and day locker storage included.
Best for accomplished enjoyment
Best suited for aggressive intermediate all the way to expert skier or snowboarder. This equipment is designed for all mountain use in all conditions. Helmet and day storage included.
BEST FOR AGES 7-12
Modern equipment for the child who is looking to keep up with the rest of the family. Our kid's equipment provides plenty of features and benefits that will help your child increase his or her skill level. Helmet and day storage included.
TUNING AND REPAIR
Experience the Montana Crystal Glide Finish. Our experienced service technicians will provide you with perfectly prepared and ready to use equipment.
|Mount prep test||$69|
|Edge, glide & wax||$49|
|Iron on w/edge||$32|
|Snowboard iron on wax||$22|
|Ski iron on wax||$22|
|Boot & binding adjustment||$10|
|Wax & debur||$12|
|Open repair work||$60 per hour|
|Base weld||$10 minimum|