Rentals & Repairs
we expect Rentals to be available for reservation beginning october 27th.
Welcome to Taos Sports Rentals & Demos. Our crew of experts can help you with gear selection, boot-fitting and more to ensure the best experience on the slopes. From packages for those just learning to a new fleet of this winter's latest skis and snowboards, we encourage you to let us find you the perfect set up.
Before renting, please read the following important changes in our rental policy:
- All rentals must be purchased in advance online. Purchase may not be completed without filling in all waivers.
- Ski Rental Packages include skis, boots, poles, helmet, and storage. Snowboard Rental Packages includes snowboard, boots, helmet, and storage.
- All multi-day rentals include overnight ski or snowboard storage.
- Guests must complete their online booking to guarantee rental equipment. This includes the signing the rental agreement, waiver, and paying for the rental.
- Masks are required to enter the rental shop.
- Guests will be able to pick rentals up from 7am to 7pm daily.
- We will only allow 15 guests into the rental shop every 15 minutes. Please arrive early in order to schedule your pickup time for the day. You will receive a card that allows you access to the shop for a 15 minute session. If you do not show up during your assigned time slot, you will have to sign up for a new time.
To avoid crowds, please pick your equipment up the night before use, beginning after 5pm for next-day rentals.
Best for Learning
Best Suited for beginner or intermediate with an emphasis on control. Helmet and day locker storage included.
Best for Improving
Best Suited for intermediate to recreational advanced. This equipment is designed for a more accomplished skier or snowboarder on more varied terrain. Helmet and day locker storage included.
Best for accomplished enjoyment
Best suited for aggressive intermediate all the way to expert skier or snowboarder. This equipment is designed for all mountain use in all conditions. Helmet and day storage included.
TUNING AND REPAIR
Experience the Montana Crystal Glide Finish. Our experienced service technicians will provide you with perfectly prepared and ready to use equipment.
|Mount prep test||$69|
|Edge, glide & wax||$49|
|Iron on w/edge||$32|
|Snowboard iron on wax||$17|
|Ski iron on wax||$17|
|Boot & binding adjustment||$10|
|Wax & debur||$12|
|Open repair work||$60 per hour|
|Base weld||$10 minimum|