Summer Full Moon Hikes
Join the free group hike to Williams Lake by the light of the moon, brought to you by the Taos Ski Valley Chamber of Commerce.
These hikes are lead by the Mayor of Taos Ski Valley. The hike is 2 miles each way and moderate difficulty.
It can take a few hours so we recommend the ages of 12 and over. Meet at the Hiker Parking Lot on Twining Road, near the Bavarian Lodge in Taos Ski Valley. This is a free hike to all that wish to attend.
- July 19, 2016 - 7:30 pm
- August 17, 2016 - 7:30pm
- September 16, 2016 - 7:00 pm
ABOUT THE WILLIAMS LAKE HIKE
- 2 miles one way (approx 2 hours)
- 1,000 ft gain in altitude (start at 10,000 feet)
- It is always cold at night in the mountains so be prepared!
WHAT TO BRING
- Sneakers OK - hiking boots better
- Sweater or fleece
- Shorts OK - long pants better
- Windproof jacket
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Water and snacks