Summer Full Moon Hikes
Meet at Taos Ski Valley Hiker Parking at 7:15pm for a Full Moon Hike to Williams Lake.
The trail is 2 miles from trailhead to Williams Lake. There is 1,000 ft of elevation gain, starting at 10,000 ft.
Bring a flashlight, warm jacket or sweater and long pants - shorts can be cold. The trail is rocky so good hiking shoes are suggested.
No charge and subject to weather conditions.
- Aug 7
- Sep 6
- Oct 5
ABOUT THE WILLIAMS LAKE HIKE
- 2 miles one way (approx 2 hours)
- 1,000 ft gain in altitude (start at 10,000 feet)
- It is always cold at night in the mountains so be prepared!
WHAT TO BRING
- Sneakers OK - hiking boots better
- Sweater or fleece
- Shorts OK - long pants better
- Windproof jacket
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Water and snacks