Other Winter Activities
Hot Springs Open daily 8:00am – 10:00pm
Soak your bones in our legendary, healing hot springs.
• 11 sulfur-free mineral pools • Private outdoor pools w/kiva fireplaces • Full- service Spa including massage • Steam & sauna • Restaurant & Wine Bar • Enchanting suites & cottages • Yoga, hiking & biking trails.
After an exhilarating day on the slopes, come soak your bones in the steamy, soothing hot springs of Ojo Caliente.
Ojo is only 37 miles south of Taos. Take Rt. 64 past the Gorge Bridge and left onto the newly paved Rim Road to US 285.
Guided snowmobile tours to the peaks and ridges above Taos Ski Valley. Experience some of the most beautiful spots and spectacular views on the planet! An adventure the entire family will enjoy and treasure. Make no mistake, this tour will lift your spirit - we're sure of that!
Enchanted Forest offers 33km of 12 - 16 ft wide groomed trails for both classic and freestyle skiing and 15km devoted to snowshoes, as well as 5km of trails to ski with your dog, and access to miles and miles of backcountry trails.
Enchanted Forest is located just 3 miles east of Red River, NM on NM highway 38 in the Carson National Forest. A short 45 minute drive from Taos NM, and just 2 hours from Santa Fe, NM and Alamosa, CO.
Enchanted Forest offers the best of all worlds - stunning mountain vistas along meandering forest trails for both skiing and snowshoeing, that have a back country feel in a groomed, signed and patrolled area.
10,000 Wags would like to offer Taos Ski Valley lift ticket holders and pass holders discounts to their services for the 2017-2018 winter season.
For more information please visit, 10000wags.com.
- Extended hours, 7:00am – 6:00pm by appointment.
- Discounted rates for pre-purchased weekly and / or monthly daycare passes.
- Free pick-up / drop-off at KTAOS shuttle and parking location.
- Pick-up / drop-off at Ski Valley at a reduced rate of $20 (minimum of 3 pets on van).
- Savings of up to 53%.