Scenic Chair Rides
Taos Ski Valley's easiest and most relaxing way to escape the heat and enjoy the mountain scenery. Take in the spectacular views, blues skies and clear mountain air while riding the chairlift.
Scenic rides take place at Chair 4 by The Bavarian in the Kachina Basin. At the top, experience unobstructed views of Wheeler Peak, Kachina Peak and abundant wildflowers.
There are several picnic tables at the top of the lift, offering a great spot to bring your sack lunch. This is the perfect opportunity to view the mountain in its splendor, take photos and enjoy the wildlife that inhabit the area.
Days of Operation & Ticket Rates (Rates do not include tax)
- Open 9AM - 4PM, weather permitting
- Tickets can be purchased at Taos Sports Kachina Basin next to Lift
- Adult Scenic Lift (ages 18-64) - $20
- Teen Scenic Lift (ages13-17) - $16
- Youth Scenic Lift (ages 7-12) - $13
- Children's Scenic Lift (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Senior Scenic Lift (ages 65-69) - $16
- 80+ Scenic Lift - FREE