2018/19 Season Passes
WHATS NEW FOR 2018/19
EXPANDED ZIA PASS
Now even better. Good for ages 18 to 35. Same crazy low price.
NEW! WEEKDAY PASS
Perfect for those with flex schedules … or prefer having the slopes to yourself.
NEW! TAOS 4-PACK
Convenient direct-to-lift pass with 4 days preloaded at 26% off.
- When are 2018/19 Season Pass available for purchase?
The 2018/19 Season Pass Spring Sale starts Friday, March 9. Passes will be on-sale for a limited amount of time.
- When is the best time to buy a season pass?
This year, Taos has kept the pass prices during the Spring Sale the same as last year. The Spring Sale starts Friday, March 9 and offers the best pass pricing and most pass benefits. We highly recommend that you purchase early to save and earn the best perks.
- Are there blackout dates on any passes?
The Value Pass, Weekday Pass and 4-Pack have limited number of blackout dates.
• Value Pass: Blackout dates include: December 24, 2018 to January 1, 2019. Option to purchase lift tickets on blackout days at 50% off regular price.
• Weekday Pass: Blackout dates include: December 24 to 28, 2018; December 31, 2018; January 1, 2019; January 21, 2019; February 18, 2019; March 11 to 19, 2019. Option to purchase lift tickets on blackout weekday days at 20% off regular price.
• Taos 4-Pack: Blackout dates include: December 24, 2018 to January 1
- Why should I buy the Kachina Pass instead of the Taos Value Pass?
If you are seeking an unlimited season pass with no blackout dates and additional perks, the Kachina Pass is a great option. For those looking for a savings who don’t anticipate skiing during the blackout dates, the Value Pass offers the most affordable pass option.
- When is my last chance to buy a Taos Value Pass?
The Taos Value Pass will be available through the fall and will not be available once the 2018/19 winter season starts. Please note, purchasing the Value Pass during the Spring Sale guarantees you the best price and perks.
- Why is the Taos Card no longer offered?
In compliance with new federally mandated credit card policies, Taos has retired the Taos Card and replaced it with the new Taos 4-Pack. Designed to provide four days of skiing/riding at a discount over 25% off the window rate and the convenience of direct-to-lift access. Taos 4-Pack holders will receive all universal pass benefits. For those who use their four days sooner than anticipated, there is an option to upgrade to a Value Pass anytime during the winter season for $475.
- If I purchase my 2018/19 Season Pass in March, can I use immediately?
YES! Purchase your new season pass during the Spring Sale and starting skiing/riding now. The 2017/18 season goes thru Sunday, April 1.
- Are Taos Season Passes refundable?
No, Taos Season Passes are not refundable. For unforeseen medical reasons, the Season Pass Office will review guest requests case by case during the winter season of the pass in question.
- What are Buddy Passes?
Buddy Passes provide season passholders who purchase early discounted lift tickets for friends and family. Depending on pass type and when the pass is purchased, the passholder receives a predetermined number of Buddy Passes. Buddy Passes offer a 50% discount on lift tickets. To receive the discount, guest must be accompanied by valid season passholder. Redeem at any ticket sales location.
- What is the Mountain Collective Reciprocity Benefit?
The Mountain Collective Reciprocity benefit provides select passholders the option to purchase lift tickets at 16 participating Mountain Collective resorts at 50% off. Passholders present their qualifying 2018/19 Taos Season Pass at the appropriate ticket location at the participating resort to redeem.During the Spring Sale, select season passes will include the MC Reciprocity benefit at no additional charge. In future sales periods, the benefit will be offered at an $100 upgrade.
- What’s the difference between a Mountain Collective Pass and Mountain Collective Reciprocity Benefit?
The Mountain Collective Pass is a separate pass from any Taos season passes. The Mountain Collective Pass will go on sale in early March and includes two days of skiing at 16 participating resorts including Taos Ski Vallley. After the two free days per resort, MC passholders receice 50% off lift tickest. To learn more about the pass, visit MountainCollective.com
Taos season passes may include the option of the Mountain Collective Reciprocity Benefit which allows you to purchase day tickets at MC Resorts for 50% off.
- Is the Mountain Collective Reciprocity Upgrade refundable?
No, the $100 upgrade for the Mountain Collective Reciprocity is non-refundable. For passes that included the benefit at no charge, there is no cash value.
- How does the Tordrillo Mountain Lodge King & Corn Package Giveaway work ?
All guests who purchase a 2018/19 season pass during the Spring Sale will be entered to win a legendary Kings & Corn ski and fish package for two people at Tordrillo Mountain Lodge in Alaska. For more info, visit TodrilloMountainLodge.com. Package valued at: $24,000. Must be 18 or older to win. Excludes Youth Passes. Does not include air travel to/from Anchorage, Alaska. Winner will be drawn on April 5, 2018. No cash value. No substitutions. Void if sold.
- Do military families get a pass deal?
All active duty, reserve and retired military personnel and their immediate family (spouse and dependents as defined by IRS tax rules) with valid ID are eligible for the Military season pass.
- What happened to the Family Pass?
Taos Ski Valley introduced the Youth Pass and Zia Pass at a substantial discount. These savings are equal to or greater than past Family Pass savings for most guests.
- Can I use my 2018/19 season pass to ride the lift this summer?
Scenic chairlift rides will not be available the 2018 summer due to construction. 2018/19 Passholders will receive complimentary scenic chairlift rides during the 2019 summer.
- What are the ski season operating days?
Official season dates have not been set. Taos Ski Valley anticipates opening the weekend of Thanksgiving through late March/early April (conditions permitting).
- Can I pick up my season pass before the start of the season?
Yes, Taos Ski Valley will be off-site at a variety of ski and partner events this fall. Guests will be able to pick up purchased season passes at these locations. Show schedule to be announced.
- What happens if I miss the Spring Sale?
Keep an eye out this summer and fall. Taos Ski Valley will launch a few more Season Pass Sales in the next six months. In the Fall, Taos will also see season passes at select ski/snowboard shows and partner events. Please keep in mind, the earlier you purchase, the better the price and available perks.
- What are lift ticket prices for the upcoming ski season?
2018/19 Lift Ticket prices will be announced later this fall. As reference, the Taos Value Pass will pay for itself in six visits.
- Will there be lift ticket specials available this winter?
Taos Ski Valley plans to work with partner business to offer lift ticket discounts during the 2018/19 winter season as well as offer dynamic lift ticket discounts online. Details to be announced this fall.