Picture yourself standing at the top of the mountain just after the sun has risen from beyond Wheeler Peak. The cool mountain air is offset by the adrenaline you feel as you push off on freshly groomed corduroy. Embrace this moment of serenity because it is unlike anything else!
- Sunrise Tracks participants must be intermediate or better level skiers, age 14+. Space is limited and reservations are required. A valid pass for that day is required.
- Led by some of Taos' finest Snowsports instructors, this guided session primarily takes place on intermediate groomed trails that have been approved by Ski Patrol.
- Ticket must be purchased and reservations made at least 24 hrs ahead of time, including the Kachina Pass holders 6 free Sunrise Tracks
- Sundays Only
- 8:00 am - Meet and greet at the base of Lift 1 to head up the mountain
- 8:20 am - Load Lift 2
- 8:30 am - Patrol greeting at the top of Lift 2 for a quick mountain overview
- 8:35 am - Ski/ride to Lift 7 and load Lift 7
- 8:45 am - Ski/ride to Lift 4
- 8:55 am - Load Lift 4
- 9:15 - 9:30 am - Program ends at the base of Lift 1