Green Chile Flow Trail
This lift-service mountain bike trail is the first of a series being built by Gravity Logic, out of Whistler, BC, with the help of the Taos Ski Valley Bike Park Crew.
From the top of Lift 4, all the way to the bottom of the Kachina Basin, the Green Chile Flow Trail is 3.5 miles of dialed turns, amazing scenery, and fun for the whole family. While Taos may have a reputation for steep, challenging wintertime terrain, Green Chile was built with one thing in mind: to provide a summertime experience that everyone can enjoy regardless of skill level. It doesn’t matter if you own a bike or if you are looking to rent a bike from Taos Sports’ fleet, this trail will appeal to just about anyone who is interested in mountain biking.
At this time, the Taos Bike Park is not a Park. Yet! You will not find any 20’ table tops on Green Chile. In fact, you won’t find any table tops, wall rides, or gravity-defying drops. True to its New Mexico namesake, you will find that Green Chile is exactly what you’ve been looking to add to your life, and provides just the right amount of spice. Gravity Logic will spend the summer in Taos continuing to work with the Taos Ski Valley Bike Park Crew to build out more trails that offer higher degrees of challenge and excitement.
MOUNTAIN BIKE lift TICKET
|ADULT (18 to 64)||$45|
|TEEN (13 to 17)||$35|
|CHILD (12 and under)||$25|
MOUNTAIN BIKE rental
|RENTAL TYPE||SINGLE DAY|
|BIKE DAMAGE WAIVER||$30|
The first to open, Green Chile is a smooth flow trail that will excite riders of all ability levels.
Bike park trail map
Once completed, our bike park will feature a mixture of 6 green, blue, and black trails covering more than 9 miles. Stay tuned to see how it all turns out!
Expand the tabs below for detailed information regarding our bike park.
Can I reserve a bike in advance?
We are not currently reserving bikes in advance. Bikes will be rented on a first-come, first-served basis.
How many trails do you have open?
We currently have one lift-service trail open: the Green Chile Flow Trail. We will continue to build trails to add to our new bike park.
What bike can I rent?
We have full suspension Rossignol mountain bikes from child to adult XL frame sizes. Please understand that bike sizes are in limited quantities and are rented on a first-come, first-served basis.
How long is the flow trail?
The Green Chile Flow Trail is 3.5 miles long.
What safety equipment can I rent?
We have helmets and various body armor available to rent. All safety gear is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Taos Summer Device Guidelines
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride, and unload.
- No motorized devices allowed. Class 1 E-Bikes (pedal assist) are acceptable.
- All bikes are required to have two hand brakes. Disc brakes are recommended.
- Full suspension bikes with 24” minimum tires are recommended.
- Bikes must be able to fit in the bike carrier to utilize the chairlift. Tires are restricted to 3.0” tire width.
- Adaptive equipment is allowed, as long as it is not motorized. Please email Ashley.email@example.com with questions.
- Mountain scooters, mountain boards, skateboards, hoverboards, tandem bikes, recumbent bikes, trailers on bikes and child bike seats are not allowed.