EXPLORE, CREATE, EDUCATE
Open Friday & Saturday
Drop In | Ages: 5 – 15
Located in the Sprung Structure on the east side of Thunderbird Road
4:00PM - 8:00PM
(Access to all equipment and activities)
Cost: $35 per child plus tax
Includes dinner at 6:00PM
Holidays: Open 7 days a week
December 22nd - January 1st
March 9th - March 26th
Last Day of Operation: April 1st
- You’re never too young (or old) to work on balance. Equipment is fun, adaptable, and interactive.
- Taos has an enriching culture. Pottery painting, dreamcatcher making, drum and jewelry making.
- We do it all! Activities begin at 4:30PM.
- Outdoor Adventures begin at 5:00PM.
- Outdoor Adventure on Friday - Tubing/Astronomy
- Outdoor Adventure on Saturday - Snowshoeing
Hang Out Zone:
- Relax after a day on the slopes with comfortable chairs and couches. Indoor games are available.
- A multipurpose open space for presentations and movies.
- Indoor active games; foosball, air hockey, table shuffle board, pool table.