Apres Ski For Kids
Saturday Evening adventure, creativity & Winter exploration!
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON MARCH 24
Drop In | Ages: 3 months – 15 years
Located in the new and improved Children's Center
4:00PM - 8:00PM
(Access to all equipment and activities)
La Gondolita will run every Saturday until 5 PM for Taos Bound drop-off.
Cost: $40 per child
Includes dinner at 6:00PM
- You’re never too young (or old) to work on balance. Equipment is fun, adaptable and interactive. Featuring: Slack lines, Indo Boards, Butter Boards, Vew-Dew Boards and River Blocks.
- Kids can test their climbing skills on the new Mini Rock Wall, located in the lower level of the Children's Center.
- Taos has an enriching culture. Pottery painting, dreamcatcher making, drum and jewelry making.
- We do it all! Activities begin at 4:00PM
- Outdoor Adventures begin at 5:00PM
- Outdoor Adventure on Saturday - Snowshoeing / Astronomy
Hang Out Zone:
- Relax after a day on the slopes with comfortable chairs and couches. Indoor games are available.
- A multipurpose open space for presentations and movies.
- Indoor active games; foosball and table shuffle board.