After an exhilarating day on the slopes, come soak your bones in the steamy, soothing hot springs of Ojo Caliente. Ojo is only 37 miles south of Taos. Take Rt. 64 past the Gorge Bridge and onto the newly paved Rim Road to US 285.
If you are looking for a rejuvenating get-a-way, look no further because Ojo Caliente is an oasis for relaxation. This sacred land holds legendary waters that allow for a healing soak. Choose between mineral pools of different temperatures, a eucalyptus steam room, or go for the mud bath. Ojo Caliente provides clean facilities and a restaurant on site in the midst of a beautiful landscape.
- 11 sulfur-free mineral pools
- Private outdoor pools w/kiva fireplaces
- Full- service Spa including massage
- Steam & sauna
- Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Enchanting suites & cottages
- Yoga, hiking & biking trails