Scenic Chair Rides
Taos Ski Valley's easiest and most relaxing way to escape the heat and enjoy the mountain scenery. Take in the spectacular views, blues skies and clear mountain air while riding the chairlift.
Scenic rides take place at Chair 4 by The Bavarian in the Kachina Basin. At the top, experience unobstructed views of Wheeler Peak, Kachina Peak and abundant wildflowers.
There are several picnic tables at the top of the lift, offering a great spot to bring your sack lunch. This is the perfect opportunity to view the mountain in its splendor, take photos and enjoy the wildlife that inhabit the area.
- Open 10AM - 4PM, weather permitting
- Planning to start services on June 21
- Tickets can be purchased at the Phoenix next to Lift 4
- 2018-19 and 2019-20 Taos Season Pass Holders ride for free!
- *Passes must be picked up from the season pass office in order to ride the lift.
- **Prices above do not include tax
- Adult Summer Scenic Lift (ages 13 & up) - $20**
- Junior Summer Scenic Lift (ages 7-12) - $12**
- Children's Summer Scenic Lift (ages 6 & under) - FREE