2021-22 Season Pass
our 2021-22 passes are not currently on sale. stay tuned to purchase during our summer sale.
- Pass prices do not include tax
- All pass types are non-transferable and non-refundable
- 6 and under pass only available with purchase of an adult pass
- Senior age category determined by passholder's age on opening day
- Zia age category determined by passholder's age on date of purchase
- Youth category determined by passholder's age on date of purchase
- Kachina Plus Ikon Base Pass benefit is not eligible for upgrades to the Ikon Base Plus Pass, Ikon Pass, or eligible for Adventure Assurance. Use and access requires primary pass product to be in good standing. Non-transferrable. Valid for the 2021-22 season only. Not eligible for spring 2021 access. Deadline for code redemption: December 9, 2021
- Kachina Plus $250 Blake credit is for 18 and older only, youth tier does not qualify
- Reservations at The Blake must be made at least 14 days in advance to qualify for the discount
- $30 for lost pass replacement
- 2 complimentary replacement tickets for forgotten, lost, or misplaced pass
- Pass benefits are subject to change
- All skier/ride days are subject to change based on weather conditions
What are the Universal (season-long) Benefits for all Passholders?
- 10% off at The Blake (14 day advance booking required. Discount applies to room only and cannot be applied to packages. Blackout dates apply and include all holiday periods. Limited availability per day–book early to ensure availability. Subject to availability, taxes, and fees)
- 5-20%-off at Taos Sports all season depending on pass type (regular priced items only)
- 10% off at 192, Tenderfoot Katie's, Rhoda's, and The Bavarian. Not valid on alcohol.
WHAT IS THE REFUND/COVID POLICY?
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If there is a qualifying COVID reason, 2021-22 season passes are fully refundable until October 1st, 2021 with a written request submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the resort closes for 14 or more days for COVID-19 reasons, passholders will receive a prorated refund. In some cases, no refund will be given if passholder had skied enough days. Refunds will be processed after our 2021-22 closing day. There will be no refunds granted for weather or mechanical related closures and no rollover credit to the following season.
what are the SUMMER ACTIVITIES BENEFITs?
- All summer benefits are for Kachina Plus passholders only
- One scenic lift ticket or mountain bike lift access ticket
- One mountain bike rental
- 25% off Via Ferrata private tour
what are the blackout dates for value and midweek?
For Value pass holders the blackout dates are 12/25-1/2, 1/15-1/16, 2/19-2/20, 3/12-3/20, view Value Pass Calendar. Midweek pass holders can ski Monday through Thursday with the following blackout dates: 12/25-1/2, 1/15-1/16, 2/19-2/20, 3/12-3/20. View Midweek Pass Calendar.
What if I want to cancel or upgrade my pass?
Passes are non-transferrable, non-refundable unless due to a qualifying COVID reason. If you would like to upgrade your pass please call our season pass office at 888.262.8398.
How & When do I get my pass?
Passes will be mailed to passholders before the season. Please sign the liability waiver and update your address in your user profile. If you are purchasing a First Responder or Military Pass, we will reach out to you to provide identification.
What is the Mountain Collective Reciprocity Benefit?
The Mountain Collective Reciprocity benefit provides select passholders the option to purchase lift tickets at 23 participating Mountain Collective resorts at 50% off window rate. Passholders present their qualifying 2021/2022 Taos Season Pass at the appropriate ticket location at the participating resort to redeem. To learn more about the pass, visit MountainCollective.com.
Arapahoe Basin and Copper Mountain?
Kachina Plus passholders are now eligible for 3 free tickets each at Copper Mountain and Arapahoe Basin. Copper Mountain blackouts include 12/25-1/2, 1/15-1/16, 2/19-2/20, 3/12-3/20. There are no blackout dates for Arapahoe Basin.