Best of luck! Thank you for purchasing a 2018/19 Taos Season Pass during the Spring Sale. You have been entered to win a Tordrillo Mountain Lodge Kings & Corn Trip for two.
1. Giveaway Details: One (1) Tordrillo Mountain Lodge Kings & Corn package for two adults will be awarded. Package value is $24,000. Does not include air travel to/from Anchorage, Alaska, gratuities or other costs as outlined in Section #9. No cash value. No substitutions. Void if sold.
2. Eligibility: Taos Ski Valley 2018/19 Season Pass Giveaway is open only to those who purchase or renew a 2018/19 Taos Season Pass during the Spring Sale (excluding Youth Passes). Must be 18 or older as of the sales period. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law.
Owners or employees of Taos Ski Valley and any participating partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Sponsors: Taos Ski Valley, Inc. and Tordrillo Mountain Lodge
4. Administrator: Taos Ski Valley, Inc. 106 Sutton Place, PO Box 90, Taos Ski Valley, NM 87525
5. Prizes: Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be notified by email by a Taos Ski Valley representative. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Taos Ski Valley to use winner's name and likeness for purposes of advertising and marketing without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Contest Period: All customers who purchase or renew a 2018/19 Taos Season Pass during the Spring Sale will qualify. Only one Entry per season pass.
7. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Terms & Conditions including all eligibility requirements. Sponsors reserve the right to verify eligibility of all entrants. Incomplete Entries and Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements, including all requirements with regards to age and residence, are void. Sponsors, the Administrator and their agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected Entries, for technical, hardware/software failures of any kind, for lost/unavailable network connections, or for failed or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the Entries.
Sponsors reserve the right to modify the scheduling of the Giveaway without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of Entries and/or entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered on the date the Entry is submitted. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entrants agree to receive updates, special offers, newsletters, etc. from Sponsors in the form of email communications. Entrants may choose to unsubscribe from these communications at any time. Sponsors will never sell or share email addresses with third parties.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Taos Ski Valley on April 5, 2018. Winners will be notified within five (5) days following their selection by email to the same email address they used to purchase their season pass. Taos Ski Valley shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
9. Taxes and Costs Related to the Prizes: All applicable taxes and fees and any license and delivery charges are the sole responsibility of the Winner. All expenses and incidentals and other applicable taxes or charges not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the responsibility of the Winners. Prizes may be reported as income (on a 1099 form) to a Winner, and the Winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt and use of any prize awarded, including any prize or portion of a prize not specified herein as being provided, including luggage fees, ground transportation, additional meals, gratuities, and souvenirs.