Step OutSIDE your comfort zone and step inTo taos!
Don't worry...we're still in summer mode but definitely starting to think about WINTER!
We still have some wonderful opportunities available for the summer season. Please click the blue "Job Listings" box to find out more!
Even though the snow hasn't started falling yet, we're beginning to plan for a fantastic winter season! We've started posting our winter jobs to help you plan your next move.
Please click the blue "Job Listings" box below to check out what we have available for the upcoming 18-19 Winter Season. All winter postings will be available for review by the first week of August. We hope you consider joining our team and look forward to meeting you!
Interested in meeting one of our recruiters? Check out the list below to find out where we'll be and when! Email us at email@example.com to set up an interview.
- August 2nd - 7:30am to 9am at Kenai Fjords Tours and 3pm to 6pm at the Seward Windsong Lodge
- Saturday, August 4th - 10am to 2pm at Denali Princess Lodge & 7pm to 9pm in Employee Housing Area, Healy.
- Sunday, August 5th - 10am to 2pm at Denali Princess Lodge
- Monday, August 6th - 12pm to 2pm - Denali Cabins
- Monday, August 6th - 4pm to 7pm at McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Tuesday, August 7th - 10:30am to 2pm at McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge & 3pm to 6pm at the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
Anchorage - August 8th
Grand Tetons/Jackson, WY - August 6th
Glacier National Park - August 9th and 10th
Yellowstone National Park, Grand Canyon North Rim, Mesa Verde National Park & Gateway Canyons - August 16 - 26
White water rafting companies throughout North Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee - August 1 - 6
All About Taos Ski Valley...
Here, at the end of a box canyon surrounded by wilderness where the Rockies begin in the shadow of the iconic Kachina Peak is a place situated off the map of ordinary. A place that since its first lift was installed over 60 years ago has strived to stay true to its roots while growing better rather than bigger. Here we get a glimpse of the future, a ski area that is redefining what a year-round mountain resort can look like. A place that is independent, free-spirited, and intimate in scale. A place that is more home than destination, more retreat than resort, and the people that come here are more family than guests.
This defining drive to be better is at our core, but better means more than how we do business, it reflects what nature and history has so generously given us. Big vertical and terrain, abundant snowfall and sunshine, and a rich cultural mosaic formed by the heritage of its original Pueblo people and vibrant Hispanic influences. By its community of artists and artisans and by the adventurers drawn to its spectacular wilderness. Today, amidst this enduring character are the winds of change, it’s a revitalization of Taos Ski Valley that will preserve both our values and our environment, while reinvesting in lodging, infrastructure, lifts, snowmaking, and facilities. Our goal still is to grow better rather than bigger and to create something that is unique in approach that is supportive of our environment, our community and our culture. This vision for the future has helped make us the first ski resort in the world to earn B Corp Certification. It’s a symbol of where we’re headed and what we stand for.
If you share these values and want to make your contribution to our mission, please apply so we can get to know you better.
our total compensation package:
Objectives of our overall compensation philosophy include:
- Fairly & competitively compensate within our region, industry & larger marketplace while keeping with our B Corp ethics
- Pair equity amongst genders and similar types of work, rather than relying on past wage history
- Support pay transparency & encourage openness on compensation topics
- Conducting regular, organization-wide pay analyses to ensure fair and unbiased compensation
- Rewarding those that are results-driven, contribute positively & bring additional value to the organization by aligning with our organization’s overall goals, B Corp ethics and sustainability guidelines.
Sweet perks include:
- Free season pass & we'll teach you to ski or ride!
- Discounted lift tickets for friends and family
- Retail, Rental, F&B, Lodging & Recreational discounts
- Totally cool deals on awesome gear
- Internal recognition programs
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Awesome staff events and cultural experiences
- Access to wellness programs and gym discounts!
- A robust Employee Assistance Program offering all kinds of wonderful perks!
- A comprehensive Full-Time, Year-Round Benefits Package including Medical Insurance, Employer paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability, Employer match for 401K contribution, Parental Leave, Paid Volunteer Time and Paid PTO/Wellness Days!
...Did we mention the views are gorgeous?!
Here at Taos Ski Valley, Inc. we want you to BE YOURSELF! We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which means your gender, your sex life, your skin color, your age, disability, DNA, military status, who you love or your religious beliefs are all welcomed and appreciated here. We prefer to base our hiring on your values, your experience & qualifications and your passions! So, if you're stoked about the mountain, want to work for a B Corp, have a positive, can-do attitude and are good at what you do, then WE WANT YOU!
HAVE A QUESTION?
call (866) 968-7386