Winter 23 Season Passes
Winter 23 season passes are currently not on sale. Check back for our fall sale!
Check out all the options below to find the offering that works best for you and your family!
Avoid lines and ski or ride during off-peak times with our new High Noon Pass! Valid daily after 12PM, this pass gives you access to the mountain at a lower price with minimal blackouts and the same perks as the Midweek Pass.
- The High Noon Pass is not eligible for uphill.
- There is not an AM add-on option. Buddy tickets may be used for AM skiing. If morning skiing is important to you, we recommend purchasing a Value Pass.
- Pass prices do not include tax
- All pass types are non-transferable
- 80+ and 6 and under passes will be available on Winter 23 Opening Day
- 6 and under pass only available with the purchase of an adult pass
- All age categories are determined by the passholder's age on date of purchase
- Reservations at The Blake must be made at least 14 days in advance and made over the phone through central reservations to qualify for the discount
- Kachina Plus Ikon Base Pass benefit is not eligible for upgrades to the Ikon Base Plus Pass, Ikon Pass, or eligible for Adventure Assurance. Use and access requires primary pass product to be in good standing. Non-transferrable. Valid for the 2022-23 season only. Not eligible for spring 2022 access
- $30 for lost pass replacement
- Two (2) complimentary replacement tickets for forgotten, lost, or misplaced pass
- Military, 1st Responder, Zia, & Senior Pass variations require proof of identification and/or appropriate credentials
- Pass benefits are subject to change
- All skier/ride days and available terrain are subject to change based on weather conditions
What are the universal (season-long) benefits for all passholders?
- 10% off The Blake - 14-day advance booking required. Discount applies to the room charge only and cannot be applied to packages. Blackout dates apply including all holiday weeks and weekends. Limited availability per day. Book early to ensure availability. Subject to availability, taxes, and fees.
- 10% off at Taos Ski Valley-owned dining outlets. Not valid on alcohol.
- 10% off Summer 22 Activities including scenic lift tickets, mountain biking lift tickets, mountain bike rentals, and Via Ferrata tours.
what are the additional summer 22 benefits for kachina plus passholders?
- One (1) scenic chair lift ticket OR One (1) mountain biking lift access ticket.
- One (1) mountain bike rental from Kachina Sports
- 25% off a Via Ferrata private guide.
how do i use my credit at the blake that comes with my kachina plus pass?
Kachina Plus passholders may call 888.262.8398 to have the $250 credit applied to your lodging reservation. Guests may use this credit beginning May 27, 2022, when The Blake opens for summer and may be used through the Winter 23 season based on availability.
Only passeholders ages 18+ qualify for the credit. Reservations at The Blake must be made at least 14 days in advance.
What is the refund policy?
Winter 23 season passes are fully refundable until October 1st, 2022 with a written request submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. After October 1st, 2022, refund requests will be determined on a case-by-case basis through November 24, 2022 (Opening Day) after which point passes will be considered non-refundable.
Any dates you ski/ride or utilize any pass benefits are considered use of your pass and we will be unable to process a refund.
i bought my pass during the spring sale. what are my benefits?
You can see the benefits you received by purchasing during the Spring Sale here.
What are the blackout dates for value, midweek, and high noon?
For Value and High Noon passholders, the blackout dates are 12/24/22-1/1/23, 1/14-1/15/23, 2/18-2/19/23, and 3/11-3/19/23. Midweek passholders can ski/ride Monday through Thursday with the following blackout dates: 12/24/22-1/1/23, 1/14-1/15/23, 2/18-2/19/23, and 3/11-3/19/23.
What if I want to upgrade my pass?
If you would like to upgrade your pass, please call our reservations team at 888.578.4704 or upgrade it in person at the Lake Fork Ticket Office.
Please note, when upgrading a pass, the benefits and price will reflect the benefits and pricing as the date of the upgrade. Prices rise throughout the year.
How & when do I get my pass?
Guests may pick up their pass in the Lake Fork Ticket Office open daily from 9AM-4PM
Passes will be mailed to New Mexico residents only. We will begin mailing passes by July 1, 2022. If you have not received your pass by October 1st, 2022, please contact our reservations department by emailing email@example.com or calling 877.426.5146.
For out-of-state guests, passes may be picked up at the Lake Fork Ticket Office during normal business hours or starting September 1st, 2022.
Visit the Mountain & Services page for more information on Lake Fork Ticket Office's hours.
how do i redeem my ikon base pass that comes with my kachina plus pass?
All Kachina Plus passholders will receive an email in the late fall with detailed instructions on how to redeem your base pass. If you have not received an email by November 24, 2022, please email our central reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do i redeem the buddy tickets that are part of my season pass benefits?
Guests who purchase a Winter 23 season pass during the Spring Pass Sale (3/22/22 - 4/12/22) interested in using the 2021-22 buddy ticket benefit may purchase starting 3/22/22 in the Lake Fork Ticket Office.
All passholders will receive an email with detailed instructions for redeeming buddy tickets. Please note, if you have unsubscribed from our emails, you will not receive pertinent information regarding your pass and usage.
When purchasing a buddy ticket online, the ticket will be under the passholder's name. If you wish to attach the tickets to someone else's name, contact the reservations office 888.578.8398 or in person in the Lake Fork Ticket Office.
What is the mountain collective reciprocity benefit?
The Mountain Collective Reciprocity benefit provides Kachina Plus and Kachina passholders the option to purchase lift tickets at 23 participating Mountain Collective resorts at 50% off window rate. Passholders present their qualifying Winter 23 Taos Season Pass at the appropriate ticket location at the participating resort to redeem. To learn more about the pass, visit mountaincollective.com.
arapahoe basin and copper mountain reciprocity for taos kachina & kachina plus passholders?
Kachina & Kachina Plus Passholders are eligible for 3 free tickets each at Copper Mountain and Arapahoe Basin. Passholders are blacked out at Copper 12/24/22-1/1/23, 1/14/23-1/15/23, 2/18/23-2/19/23, and 3/11-3/19/23. There are no blackouts for Arapahoe Basin.
Copper and Arapahoe Basin passholders are blacked out at Taos 12/24/22-1/1/23, 1/14/23-1/15/23, 2/18/23-2/19/23, and 3/11-3/19/23.