Taos Ski Lift Tickets
Ticket Pick Up
Please refer to your prearrival email for specific ticket pickup instructions.
If you prepurchased your tickets online, take your confirmation email with a barcode/QR code to one of our new Ticket Pick Up Boxes located at the Eis Haus, in the Lake Fork Ticket Office, and Taos Rentals. See map below for specific locations.
If you purchased your tickets over the phone, your tickets may be redeemed in the Lake Fork Ticket Office located in the Upper Plaza.
If you have a specialty ticket, such as Ikon Friends & Family tickets or buddy tickets for someone else as a season passholder, your tickets may also be redeemed in the Lake Fork Ticket Office.
- Holiday pricing is for December 27th, 2021 - January 1st, 2022.
- "Day Of" ticket prices are for tickets purchased on the same day of skiing/riding.
- Peaks days are determined by visitation trends and are subject to change. Peak days include but are not limited to all Fridays - Sundays and the Spring Break holiday between March 14th - March 17th, 2022.
- 6 & under always ski free with a paying adult. Reserve a 6 & under free pass starting November 10th.
- 80+ skis free any day of the week. Reserve an 80+ free pass starting November 10th.
- Military & First Responder tickets will be available starting November 5th. Identification will be required to purchase.
- Novice tickets are only valid for the beginner areas (Rueggli and Pioneer lifts) and will be available starting November 10th.
- Multi-Day tickets are date-specific and must be used on consecutive days. These tickets no longer have a built-in skip day for the 2021-22 season.
If canceled more than 14 days ahead of the first day of usage, we will issue a full refund. All reservations canceled within the Cancelation Window, we will not offer a refund or a voucher.
If you are required to cancel your reservation within the timeframe that we usually charge a cancellation fee due to a positive COVID-19 in your traveling party we will kindly request the positive test result and issue a refund.
COVID-19 TRAVEL BAN/QUARANTINE
If a travel ban is implemented, which restricts travel to or from your place of origin, within the timeframe when your reservation is non-refundable, and you will be unable to follow this restriction, we will request the updated government mandate for verification and are happy to issue a refund once verified.
Taos ski valley season passes with 50% buddy tickets
Buddy tickets will be available online starting November 5th. Call (888) 578-4704 to purchase your discounted tickets. Buddy pass discounts can be used for passholders on blackout dates or for friends & family. Ticket dates are based on availability. Some restrictions apply.
ikon ticket reservations
Ikon Passholders can reserve their tickets starting October 21 via the Ikon App.
ikon friends & family
Tickets will be available starting November 5th, 2021. Call (844) 888-0552 to purchase or reserve your discounted Ikon Friends & Family tickets at 25% off the daily ticket rate. Tickets are based on availability and are non-refundable. Please have the Ikon passholder call in with pass # to make a reservation.
mountain collective reciprocity
Call (844) 888-0552 to purchase or reserve your discounted 3rd day or MC Reciprocity at 50% off. Tickets will be available to purchase starting November 5th.
arapahoe basin passholder and employee
Pending New Mexico State Health Orders, A-Basin passholders get 3 free days at Taos to ski or ride. For the 2021-22 season. Blackout days: 12/25-1/2, 1/15-1/16, 2/19-2/20, 3/12-3/20. Reservations are required and tickets are limited each day. Tickets will be available to purchase starting November 1st. Please call 888.262.8398 to book your reservation.
copper mountain passholder and employee reciprocity
Pending New Mexico State Health Orders, Copper passholders get 3 free days at Taos to ski or ride. For the 2021-22 season. Blackout days: 12/25-1/2, 1/15-1/16, 2/19-2/20, 3/12-3/20. Reservations are required and tickets are limited each day. Tickets will be available to purchase starting November 5th. Please call 888.262.8398 to book your reservation. (Ikon pass products are not eligible)
voucher redemption for tickets
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding vouchers. Please include a photo of the voucher, the dates you would like to purchase tickets, and your name, address, and phone number.