Taos Resort Hours & Information
Resort Information & Hours
2021-22 Winter Season | November 25, 2021 - April 10, 2022 *conditions permitting
Lift Hours | 9am - 4pm daily in season
Taos Ski Valley Statistics
- Average Annual Snowfall - 300 inches
- Average Days Of Sunshine - 300+ days
- Total Acreage - 1,294 acres
- Number of Trails - 110 total | 24% beginner, 25% intermediate, 51% expert
- Number of Lifts - 14 Total Lifts | 1 gondola, 1 high-speed quad, 3 fixed grip quads, 4 triples, 4 surface lifts
- Terrain Parks - 2 Total | Maxie's Terrain Park, Bambi Glade Terrain Park
- Base Elevation - 9,350 feet / 2,849 meters
- Summit Elevation - 12,481 feet / 3,804 meters
- Vertical Drop - 3,131 feet / 914 meters
- Uphill Capacity - More than 15,000 skiers per hour (19,000 inc. carpets)
- Snowmaking Capabilities - 100% of beginner and intermediate slopes
Winter sports at Taos Ski Valley are made possible through a unique public-private partnership with the United States Forest Service which manages portions of the federal land utilized for these activities.
(Avalanches may occur at anytime and anyplace)
Lost & Found
Lost & Found is located in the lower level of the Resort Center and is open from 8am - 5pm during the ski season. See Village Map for location.
Seasonal Paid Parking
Enjoy great parking even on the busiest days with our Seasonal Paid Parking Pass. Passes are $900 for the season. One tag per payment, but tags may be transferred to other vehicles.
After purchasing your pass, take your confirmation to Taos Sports to sign the User Agreement and receive your tag.
On Mountain Photography
Cold Smoke Photography provides on-mountain photography offering action shots, group photos, and family portraits. The photos can be reviewed in their shop located in the Lower Plaza. 575.776.8567
Cold Smoke Photography is not owned or operated by Taos Ski Valley. For more information visit: https://www.coldsmokephoto.com/
Taos Ski Patrol
Ski Patrol shacks are located at the top of Lift 2, Lift 4 and Lift 12. To report an accident, call 575.776.0505
Mogul Medical urgent care
Located next to the Gondolita. Mogul Medical is an Urgent Care and Family Practice that specializes in ski injury and altitude sickness. Open from 9am - 4pm. 575.776.8241