Taos Resort Hours & Information
Resort Information & Hours
Winter 23 Season | November 24, 2022 - April 9, 2023
Lift Hours | 9AM - 4PM in Season
charging STATIONS FOR electric vehicles
There are 20 EV chargers located next to Hotel Parking across from Sutton Place. Parking attendants can give more detailed directions upon arrival. Chargers are first come, first served.
Lake fork ticket office hours
8AM - 4PM daily in season
Daily lockers are available to rent in Taos Sports and in the Resort Center next to the restrooms.
Lost & Found
Lost & Found is located on the bottom floor of the Resort Center next to the restrooms and daily lockers.
Mogul Medical urgent care
Mogul Medical is an Urgent Care and Family Practice that specializes in ski injury and altitude sickness located next to La Gondolita. 575.776.8241
Ski Patrol is located at the top of Lifts 2, 4, and Kachina Peak Lift. To report an accident, call 575.776.0505
Taos Ski Valley Statistics
- Average Annual Snowfall - 300 inches
- Average Days Of Sunshine - 300+ days
- Total Acreage - 1,294 acres
- Number of Trails - 110 total | 24% beginner, 25% intermediate, 51% expert
- Number of Lifts - 13 Total Lifts | 1 gondola, 1 high-speed quad, 3 fixed grip quads, 4 triples, 3 surface lifts
- Base Elevation - 9,350 feet / 2,849 meters
- Summit Elevation - 12,481 feet / 3,804 meters
- Vertical Drop - 3,131 feet / 914 meters
- Uphill Capacity - More than 15,000 skiers per hour (19,000 inc. carpets)
- Snowmaking Capabilities - ~100% of beginner and intermediate slopes
Winter sports at Taos Ski Valley are made possible through a unique public-private partnership with the United States Forest Service which manages portions of the federal land utilized for these activities.
(Avalanches may occur at anytime and anyplace)