Rentals & Repairs
Please see below for our updated rental experience. As stated in our refund policy: if the resort closes for COVID-19 reasons, all rental equipment purchases will receive a full refund.
Due to the uncertainty of the NM Public Health Order, we are currently renting at a limited capacity.
Please read the following important changes in our rental policy:
- Ski Rental Packages include skis, boots, poles, helmet, and storage. Snowboard Rental Packages includes snowboard, boots, helmet, and storage.
- All multi-day rentals include overnight ski or snowboard storage.
- Guests must complete their booking online to guarantee rental equipment. This includes the signing the rental agreement, waiver, and paying for the rental.
- Non-vaccinated individuals are required to wear a mask in the shop
- Guests will be able to pick rentals up from 8am and return by 5pm daily.
- We will only allow 5 guests into the rental shop every 15 minutes. Please arrive early in order to schedule your pickup time for the day. You will receive an appointment card that allows you access to the shop for a 15 minute session.
Please arrive early in order to schedule your pickup time for the day!
Best for Learning
Best Suited for beginner or intermediate with an emphasis on control. Helmet and day locker storage included.
Best for Improving
Best Suited for intermediate to recreational advanced. This equipment is designed for a more accomplished skier or snowboarder on more varied terrain. Helmet and day locker storage included.
Best for accomplished enjoyment
Best suited for aggressive intermediate all the way to expert skier or snowboarder. This equipment is designed for all mountain use in all conditions. Helmet and day storage included.
BEST FOR AGES 7-12
Modern equipment for the child who is looking to keep up with the rest of the family. Our kid's equipment provides plenty of features and benefits that will help your child increase his or her skill level. Helmet and day storage included.
TUNING AND REPAIR
Experience the Montana Crystal Glide Finish. Our experienced service technicians will provide you with perfectly prepared and ready to use equipment.
|Mount prep test||$69|
|Edge, glide & wax||$49|
|Iron on w/edge||$32|
|Snowboard iron on wax||$22|
|Ski iron on wax||$22|
|Boot & binding adjustment||$10|
|Wax & debur||$12|
|Open repair work||$60 per hour|
|Base weld||$10 minimum|