Ski Rentals & Repair Shops
Experience the Taos Rentals difference
With its prime location a mere 100 steps from Lift 1, Taos Rentals guarantees the newest, highest quality fleet of ski and snowboard rentals that can be booked with ease online. As an added bonus, complimentary ski or snowboard overnight storage is included with all multi-day rentals!
Our knowledgeable staff is happy to help determine which gear from our extensive rental fleet best fits your needs, with options for skiers or snowboarders of all abilities.
Plan ahead and pick up your rentals the evening before or early morning. Taos Rentals is open for pick up the day before 3-6pm, and 8am before lifts spin at 9am.
For adult or private children's lessons, please check in with the Snowsports team at the Snakedance Office in the Upper Plaza first.
*Prices shown are for rentals purchased on-site for immediate use. Discounts are applied for multi-day rentals or 72-hour advanced purchases.
Please read the following important information in our rental policy:
- Guests should book online to guarantee rental equipment. This includes signing the rental agreement, waiver, and paying for the rental.
- Ski Rental Packages include skis, boots, and poles.
- Snowboard Rental Packages include snowboard and boots.
- Adult helmet rentals are $10. Kid helmet rentals are $7.
- All multi-day rentals include overnight ski or snowboard storage.
- Guests will be able to pick rentals up from 8AM and return by 6PM daily.
- Arrive early! If the rental store is at capacity, you will receive an appointment card that guarantees you a pick-up time typically 30-45 minutes from arrival.
- Rental pick-up the day before is possible from 3PM – 6PM, dependent upon shop capacity.
- Storage lockers are available in the Rental Shop starting at $12.
- If taking a lesson with Adult Snowsports, please check in at the Snowsports Office located across from Lift 1 in the Snakedance Condos prior to picking up rentals.
Please arrive early. Storage lockers are available.
Our experienced service technicians will provide you with perfectly prepared and ready-to-use equipment.
|Base Weld||$10 minimum|
|Base Repair Work||$60 per hour|
|Boot Binding Adjustment||$15|
|Edge, Glide, & Wax||$49|
|Iron Wax with Edge Tune||$32|
|Ski Iron Wax||$22|
|Snowboard Iron Wax||$25|
|Wax & Deburr||$15|