Taos Transportation will not be operating this winter. We recommend you contact Mountain View Shuttle at 575.770.8759 for your individual transportation needs.
Taos Ski Valley is nestled in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, where the Rockies begin. This part of Northern New Mexico offers spectacular scenery, meaningful exploration and exceptional outdoor recreation. The region draws the artsy, independent, curious and resourceful creating a unique community of passionate folks. Although Taos is seemingly off the beaten track, it is at the center of many adventures and is well worth the journey.
- Albuquerque 152 miles | 2.75 hours
- Amarillo 322 miles | 5.25 hours
- Austin 895 miles | 14.25 hours
- Colorado Springs 224 miles | 3.75 hours
- Dallas 694 miles | 11.25 hours
- Denver 312 miles | 5.25 hours
- Durango 230 miles | 3.75 hours
- El Paso 422 miles | 6.75 hours
- Houston 1058 miles | 16.75 hours
- Oklahoma City 579 miles | 8.5 hours
- Phoenix 586 miles | 9 hours
- Santa Fe 92 miles | 1.5 hours
- Tulsa 740 miles | 11.5 hours
Regional Transit District (RTD) Bus Schedules
The mission of the North Central Regional Transit District is to provide safe, secure and effective public transportation within North Central New Mexico in order to enhance the quality of life of our citizens by providing mobility options and spur economic development throughout the region.
The RTD Blue Bus has a Friday/Saturday evening service that will operate until 10:10 p.m. and provide public transit throughout the Town of Taos up to Taos Ski Valley. The service, called the RTD 380 Night Rider, is being offered as a pilot program to coincide with the RTD 341 TSV Green route. Both will operate through March 24.
View the RTD Bus Schedules below: