RV DAILY & Overnight Parking
Taos Ski Valley provides designated parking for R.V.s and overnight camping in the Gila Lot. The Gila Parking Lot is the first lot to your right (to the west) as Highway 150 ends. See map below.
- Campers are limited to a seven (7) night stay in our lots. National Forest rules expressly forbid living/residing in the National Forest which includes the Taos Ski Valley parking lots.
- There will be a fee for overnight stays.
- Site reservations for the winter are not yet available.
- R.Vs, campers, camper vans, and tents will be asked to move to designated areas if parked elsewhere as per the U.S. Forest Service agreement.
"Roughing It" Style
Please respect the National Forest, Nature, and those who have to clean up.
- There are no hookups or showers.
- PACK IT IN – PACK IT OUT. You are responsible to provide for your own bathroom and waste disposal needs.
- Parking/camping accommodations are not level.
- Bulk trash disposal is available down Ocean Blvd. (the Deer parking lot - see map).
- You will see dumpsters designated for recycling and then a tan trash compactor on your right for general trash. The handle on the door to this compactor can stick and the spring doesn’t always engage. You will have to manually return the locking mechanism to secure the door after you have disposed of your waste.
- Bathrooms and other services are available at the Resort Center as you continue into the Taos Ski Valley parking lots.
The Village of Taos Ski Valley maintains a Chamber of Commerce for questions and directions in the area of Thunderbird Road.